The video above shows how copy message ID’s on Discord!
Welcome to tutorial on getting the unique message ID of any message on Discord! Every user, channel, server & message on Discord has an ID attached to it, you could use Discord forever without ever needing to see any ID’s or even knowing they exist. But, there are some occassians where they might be needed, such as for reporting content to admins. I’ll walk you through finding and copying the ID of any Message on Discord.
• In order to access Message ID’s , you first need to enable developer options on Discord. To do that, open up ‘user settings‘ from the bottom left of the screen.
• Scroll down the left sidebar in settings and open up the ‘appearance’ category.
• At the bottom of the appearance settings, enable ‘developer options‘.
• You can now go and locate the message we want to copy.
• Click the ‘3 dots’ button beside the message and then select ‘copy ID‘. This will save the unique message ID to your clipboard and you can paste it wherever you’d like. This option is only visible now because we enabled developer options.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!