Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on checking your subscriber list for your Youtube channel.. its surprisingly hard to do this on mobile when its so easy on desktop.
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• As I’m sure you are aware there is no way to do this from within the Youtube app, it’s also not possible from the youtube creator studio app either..
• To do it, open up a web browser on your phone and go to youtube.com and login to your account if you are not logged in already.
• Now tap on your browser settings and tap on ‘Desktop Site’ or ‘Request Desktop Version’. this should load the desktop view of youtube. However, sometimes it’s a bit funny and wont load. if you can’t get it to load the desktop view you can go to the URL bar and type in youtube.com/?app=desktop .
• Now its on desktop view, tap on your profile button and then on Youtube Studio. Now for some reason you are not able to view all your subscribers on the new youtube studio, you can only see the most recent 100 here, so now we have to open the classic youtube studio from the very bottom left of the page here..
• Now we are on youtube classic, tap on the community tab from the left side bar.
• Tap on subscribers.
• Finally we can see a list of our Youtube subscribers here. Note that you can only see users who have their profiles set to public.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!