Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on changing the search engine on Google Chrome! Did you know you can choose which search engine is used when making searches on Google Chrome? Learn how to change the default search engine for chrome now!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Tap on the menu button of chrome at the top right of the screen/ and then tap on settings.
• Here on the settings page tap on the search engine button.
• Here you can choose between the most popular search engines, google being the best one and the one we are most familiar with.
• Select whichever one you want and the changes will take effect immediately.
• As you can see the search results are now displayed from google.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!