Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on changing your Amazon password! Learn how to change your Amazon accounts password now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by heading over to amazon.com in a web browser and log into your account if you haven’t already.
• When you are logged in, click on the ‘accounts & lists’ button from the top right of the screen.
• Then click on your account from the dropdown menu.
• Now click on login and security.
• On the next page here you want to click on the edit button after password.
• Now you just need to type your current password into the first textbox, followed by your desired new password twice.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!