Welcome to a tutorial on Canceling Xbox Live Subscriptions. Microsoft really doesn’t make it easy to cancel any of their monthly subscriptions, so we made this guide for you.
Let’s begin, Watch our tutorial video below or keep scrolling for the text version!
How To Cancel Xbox Live Subscriptions:
For this tutorial, you will need to use a web browser. You can use a computer, phone, or even your xbox’s built in web browser.
- Open up your web browser and go over to Xbox.com
- Log in to your Microsoft / Xbox account.
- Once you are logged in, click on your profile image to open a popup menu, and click on subscriptions
- You will now see a list of your current and previous subscriptions.
- beside your Xbox live subscription, you should see an option to either cancel your subscription or to turn off auto-renew so that you will not be charged again next month.
- Click on Cancel Subscription
- You will now be brought to a confirmation page, click confirm the cancellation.
- And that’s it, you will no longer be charged for Xbox live anymore and your Live membership will expire at the end of the current billing period.
If you have any questions, please leave them below in the comments and we will get back to you ASAP.