The video above shows how to cancel Xbox Gamespass Ultimate, Xbox Live & Other Xbox Subscriptions
The Xbox game pass ultimate is a great subscription-based service that gives you access to hundreds of different games every month, however, the downside is that you will be charged each month even when you have not downloaded or played any games. If you find yourself not playing any of the games included for a few months in a row, canceling your subscription may be a good option. This tutorial will show you how to cancel any subscription on your Xbox account; Xbox Live, Xbox games pass, EA Access, etc.
Steps To Cancel Xbox Subscriptions:
• Open up a web browser on a PC, phone, or use the built-in browser on your Xbox.
• Go to Xbox.com
• Click on the profile icon at the top right of the screen to get to the login page, then login to your account.
• Once you are logged in, click on the profile icon button again and then click on ‘my Microsoft account’.
• When that page has loaded, click ‘services and subscriptions’ from the menu bar at the top of the webpage.
• This is the page where you can manage all of your Xbox and Microsoft related subscriptions.
• click ‘manage’, and you will see options to cancel each subscription immediately, or cancel it at the end of the current billing period.
Once you have performed those steps, you will no longer be charged for those services in the future and you’ll lose access to the service at the end of the billing period.
and that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!