Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on canceling all of your pending friend requests on Facebook! Learn how to conveniently see all friend requests in one place so that you can manage them!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• This is how you can see all of your pending friend requests in one place and easily delete them.
• Go to your profile page.
• Tap on the ‘more’ button underneath your name and then select ‘activity log’ from the options.
• When you’re in the activity log, tap on the category drop down menu and then find ‘sent friend requests’ from the list.
• This will show you everyone who you have sent a friend request too but they haven’t accepted or denied yet .
• You can easily tap on each one and then get taken to their profile to cancel the request. Repeat that for all the people you want to cancel friend requests too.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!