The video above shows how to block & unblock people on Snapchat.
While Snapchat is a fantastic social media app for talking with your friends and strangers, there are some people in your life who you might want to avoid completely on there. By blocking someone on Snapchat, that user will not be able to contact you, add you as a friend, view your stories or find you via search.
As well as covering blocking people, this tutorial will also show you how to view your block list and unblock people you’ve blocked before.
Steps To Block Someone On Snapchat :
• If you want to block someone who is already your friend on Snapchat, first go into your friend’s list and locate the person.
• Long hold press on their username to bring up the options menu and then tap on ‘view friendship‘ just below their name.
• On their profile page, tap on the 3 vertical dots button from the top right corner.
• From the menu that appears tap on ‘Block‘.
• Tap ‘block‘ again on the popup. That person will now be removed as a friend and also blocked from finding you, messaging you, and viewing your stories, etc.
• You can also block people who are not on your friend’s list. To do that go to the main snap page and tap ‘add friends‘.
• Type their username or number into the search bar until their account appears but don’t add them as a friend. Instead, do a long press on their username to open up their profile.
• Tap on the three vertical dots options button from the top right corner.
• Tap on ‘Block‘ at the bottom of the page.
• Tap ‘block‘ again on the popup. That person will now be blocked from adding you as a friend, contacting you, and seeing your Snapchat stories.
Steps To Un-Block Someone On Snapchat :
• From the camera screen of Snapchat, tap on the user icon in the top left corner to get to your profile page.
• Tap the ‘Settings‘ icon from the top right corner of the screen.
• Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the settings page until you see the ‘Account Actions‘ category and then tap on ‘Blocked’.
• This page will show you a list of all the people you have blocked.
• To unblock someone, tap on the ‘x‘ button to the right of their name.
• Tap ‘Yes‘ on the popup.
• Once you have done that you will be able to contact each other again, view each other’s stories, and everything else.
and that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!