Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on blocking annoying popups on the Google Chrome mobile app. This will work on both Android and iPhone (IOS) versions of the Chrome app.
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• To do this, just open up chrome and then tap on the menu button at the top right of the screen.
• From there, tap on settings.
• In the settings page, scroll down to and tap on the ‘site settings’ button.
• On the site settings page tap on notifications.
• This is a toggle that allows or blocks pop ups on chrome. Turn it off to block all popups from being shown to you.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!