Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on how you can block and unblock sites from sending you push notification on Google Chrome desktop. You can block certain sites from sending you notifications while still allowing notifications from your favorite sites! Learn how to do it here!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up google chrome and open up a new tab.
• In the URL bar of chrome, type in ‘chrome://settings/content ‘ and hit enter , i’ll also leave the link to that in the video description.
• That will take you to the site settings of chrome. Scroll down until you see notifications and open it up.
• This page will show you a list of all the websites which have requested notifications in the past. It shows the sites you have already blocked as well as the sites currently allowed to send you notifications.
• You can browse through the list and any website you want to block, just tap on the menu button beside their name and then select block.
• You can also re-allow blocked sites to send you notifications again.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!