Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on archiving orders from your Amazon accounts order list. If you archive an order, it will delete it from your order history list, effectively hiding it. I will also show you how to view your archived orders as well as how to un-archive them to send them back to the main orders list.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• If you find this video helpful please consider subscribing to my channel and liking the video!
• It’s possible to hide an Amazon purchase from your list of orders by sending that order to the archive. Here is how to do that.
• Open a web browser and head to Amazon , or open the app.
• Log into your account if you are not already signed in.
• When you are logged in, click on your account name up top to load your account page.
• Select ‘your orders’.
• From here you can view your list of orders on Amazon, find the one you want and then select the archive button.
• Click ‘archive order’.
• This order will now be saved in your archive folder and will no longer be visible from your recent orders list.
• Now that’s done i’ll show you how to get to your archive.
• Click your account name again from the top to load the account page.
• Scroll down to the ‘ordering and shopping preferences’ category and then select ‘archived orders’.
• All of your archived orders will be displayed here. You can send any of them back to the normal order list by simply clicking “unarchive” .
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!