Welcome to a tutorial on appearing offline on Instagram. Before we start, it’s a good idea to make sure you are running an up to date version of the app, as it may not work on older versions.
Watch the video tutorial below, or keep scrolling down for the text version.
How To Appear Offline on Instagram:
- First, open the intstagram app and navigate to your profile page.
- On your profile page, tap the settings button at the top right of the screen.
- in settings, scroll all the way down to the setting called “show activity status”.
- Switch the show activity status settings to off.
- You will now be appearing offline to your friends and followers. You will remain to appear offline until you go back to settings and turn the activity status on again.
If you have any questions regarding this tutorial please leave a comment below and we will get back to you asap.