Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on allowing camera access to snapchat on Android & IOS! Learn how to give snapchat permission to access your device’s camera now!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open settings and tap on apps.
• Tap on manage apps.
• search for snapchat in the search bar or find it from the list of apps .
• Tap on app ‘permissions’ for snapchat, select ‘camera’ and then choose allow..
• Tap ‘privacy’.
• Select camera.
• Find snapchat and toggle the toggle on.
• Snapchat will now have permission to use your phone’s camera
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!