Welcome to a foxy tech tips Tutorial on how you can add your own music and sound to your tik tok videos. Tik does does already have an extensive audio library for you to use, but you can also import your own sounds and audio files for use in your tiktok videos. learn how with this guide!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• The first way is to play the audio from your phone while you record the tiktok video. For this example i will start playing a track from spotify and then quickly open tiktok and start recording my video. When i play the video back it will include the audio that was playing on the phone. You can do this for any audio files you have on your phone, or any other music or video app.
• The 2nd way of adding your own audio to tiktok videos is by using a video editor to create your clip, add audio and then upload the finished clip to tiktok. For this example ill use the Inshot Video editor app that you can get for free from the app store.
• Start by recording your video on your normal camera app. Now open inshot and select the video clip.
• In the editing options at the bottom tap on Music. You can now add an existing audio file to your video, or record your own audio right now.
• Once you have added the audio it will overlap on the video. You can drag the audio to any part of the clip you want, as well as drag in from the sides to shorten the clip. Once your audio is lined up how you want it, save the video and it will publish to your camera roll.
• You can now go back to tiktok and upload your edited clip.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!