Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on adding text at different times to TikTok videos. want to know how to change the text duration on TikTok videos? Learn how to add multiple text blocks at different times in your TikTok videos.
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Record your video like normal and hit the tick button.
• Click on the text option, which is the “Aa” button at the bottom of the screen.
• Now choose your text colour and write whatever you want your text to be. You can press the A button to add a background colour if you like.
• Hit done when you are happy with your text. Now you can double tap the text to edit it if you need to. But to change the timing of the text you want to just tap it once. Now press set duration.
• Now simply drag the edges of the red bar to where you want your text to begin and end within the clip.
• Now in the preview you can see that the text starts a few seconds after the start of the clip.
• You can now repeat the previous steps to add more text at other points in the video.
• I will add this text at the end of the video.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!