The video above shows you how you can add a new phone number to your Roblox account using the desktop browser version of Roblox.
Adding your mobile number to your Roblox account isn’t necessary, but it comes with some good benefits. The main reason to connect your mobile number to Roblox is so if you ever lose access to your account by forgetting your password, or (god forbid) get hacked, you will be able to get it back much easier by receiving SMS security codes.
Note that you can only add a phone number to your Roblox account if you are 13 years old or above due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Also note that you can only have one Roblox account per phone number, so if you have multiple accounts you’ll need to decide which one you want to connect.
with that out of the way, let’s learn how to connect your phone to Roblox now!
Steps To Connect A Phone Number To Roblox Account:
• Start by opening up the Roblox app on your mobile device, or go to the Roblox website in a web browser.
• Sign in to your Roblox account if you aren’t already logged in.
• Click on the settings menu from the top right corner of the screen, or if you are on mobile the settings are on the bottom right.
• On the account info section of your settings you will see an area for your phone number. Click on the “add phone” option on the right of the page.
• Choose your country and then enter your phone number, tap on the ‘add phone’ button once done.
• You will now need to verify your ownership of this phone number. Roblox will send you a 6 digit code via SMS. When you receive the code, enter it into the text box and tap verify to confirm your number.
Your phone number has been successfully added to your Roblox account and that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!