Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on adding new contacts on Skype! Want to add friends and family as a contact on Skype so you can easily chat with them? Learn how to add people on Skype now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• When you’re on the main page of Skype, simply tap the search field to begin the search.
• Now start typing either the full Name , Email address or Skype username of the person you want to add.
• Select ‘people’ from the category tabs.
• If your contact is on Skype, you should see their profile in the list below the search field.
• Click on a person to open a chat with them, but to add them you need to now click their name at the top of the chat and then select ‘add contact’ .
• They will receive an alert letting them know you have added them and you’ll be notified when they add you back.
On Mobile Skype:
• search for your contact in the search bar here by typing their name , email or skype username.
• Click on their profile once you find it in the search results.
• From the chat page here, tap their name again at the top.
• Now select ‘add contact’.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!