Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on adding and connecting your bank account to your Amazon account. If you don’t have credit or debit card to purchase things on Amazon, its possible to pay using your bank account too, learn how to add your Bank account to Amazon here!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up a web browser and go to amazon.com and sign into your account if you are not already logged in.
• Click on accounts and lists to open up the “your account” page.
• Now under the ordering and shipping preferences heading you want to click on “your payments”
• Scroll down the payments page to personal checking accounts and click on add a personal checking account.
• Now you just need to fill out all your bank account details, when you are done click add this checking account.
• And that’s it! You have now added a bank account to your amazon account.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!