Did you know you don’t have to display your Subs number for your YouTube channel? This Tutorial will cover hiding your YouTube channels subscriber count from everyone but yourself.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• There is actually no way of doing this with the YouTube app, so we need to open a web browser. I like to use Firefox for this because when using chrome iv noticed it always tries to reopen the YouTube app instead of using the browser.
• So open your web browser, go to youtube.com and sign in if you aren’t already.
• Now tap the profile image of your channel at the top right of the screen and then select ‘desktop’ from the bottom. This will reload the page in desktop mode.
• Tap your profile image again and this time select ‘creator studio’.
• Within the creator studio, tap on ‘channel’ and then select ‘advanced’.
• Enable the option called ‘do not display the number of people subscribed to my channel’ .
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!