The above video shows how to hide your WhatsApp online status.
Hiding your WhatsApp online status will prevent people from knowing when you are online, and when you were last online. When you hide your online status you will be prevented from seeing other peoples statuses. Follow the steps below to learn how to hide your online status, as well as how to turn off read receipts, thus preventing people from knowing when you have read their messages.
Steps On How To Hide WhatsApp Online Status:
• Open WhatsApp on your phone.
• Tap on the three vertical dots button in the top right corner and then choose settings from the list of options.
• In settings select account.
• On the next page, select privacy.
• To stop people from knowing when you’re online or when you were last online, tap last seen and change the setting to nobody.
• If you would like to turn off “blue ticks” so that no one can see when you have read their messages, then tap on read receipts to turn the toggle off. When the toggle is off it will be grey, not green.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!