Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on hiding your real name on Xbox Live on the Xbox One! Learn how to keep your privacy and hide your real name on Xbox now!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Launch your Xbox and sign into your account.
• Click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Move all the way to the right until you get to the system and then click on ‘settings’.
• Click ‘account’ and then ‘privacy and online safety’.
• Choose ‘Xbox live privacy’. Now choose ‘view details and customize’.
• Select ‘profile’.
• Now finally scroll over to ‘decide who can see your name’ select it and then choose ‘block’. This will prevent everybody from seeing your real name on Xbox Live.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!