Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on adding text to images on Google Docs. Learn how to insert text onto an image inside your word document, or put an image behind text!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by launching google docs and opening a new document.
• Now instead of adding your image how you normally would you want to click on insert from the file menu on the top left.
• Hover over drawing and select new. Drag and drop your image from the file manager.
• The next step is to click the textbox option from the toolbar at the top.
• Click and drag the mouse across the whole image to create a textbox.
• You can change the font and text size like normal from the toolbar at the top.
• Click the three dots button in the top right corner for more text options such as text colour.
• Select save and close when you are done editing your text.
• If you want to edit your text again you can just double click on the image and the editing options will re appear.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!