Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on how you can change the theme on google chrome! Customize the theme on chrome in many different ways! Learn how to do it now with this video!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by going onto Google chrome and opening up a new tab.
• Now look at the bottom right corner of the page you will see a small ‘Pen’ icon. Click on that.
• That brings up the customization options for the new tab page on chrome.
• Select ‘Color and theme’.
• You can now choose from a bunch of different color palettes for your new theme. You can also create your own color design too. Click ‘Done’ for your theme to be saved.
• You can also install user created themes from the Chrome web store. I’ll leave a link in the video description to the Theme section of the web store. There are 100s of cool looking themes for you to try out here.
• Click on ‘add to chrome’ to install the theme. The theme will take effect immediately.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!