Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on changing the default download folder for your downloads on Google chrome! This tutorial applies for both Windows and Mac users of Google Chrome!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• This will change the folder in which new downloads will save to.
• When you are on google chrome, tap on the menu button at the top right of the screen.
• Now click on the settings button at the bottom of the list.
• In settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and then tap on Advanced.
• Now you are in advanced settings, scroll down to the Downloads section.
• Click on the ‘change’ button and a folder window will popup, you can now choose the new location for your chrome downloads. Just click on a folder and then select ‘select folder’.
• You can also create a new folder to use as your download folder.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!