Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on giving a user account on Windows 10 admin rights to make changes to the PC! Learn how to give any user account admins powers on Win 10 now!!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by opening up windows search and searching for control panel.
• In the control panel, select User accounts.
• Now select, ‘change your account type’.
• Select ‘administrator’ and then click the confirm button. You may need to enter the password of the main admin account to continue.
• Your user account will now have administrator privileges.
• You may need to logout and in again for the changes to take effect.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!