Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on installing extensions on Google chrome. Extensions are like apps or add ons for the google chrome web browser. It’s possible to download new extensions which will improve the functionality of Chrome. There are 1000’s of different extensions available in all kinds of categories..
In this article we’ll go over how you can install new add-ons for Chrome!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• To install new extensions Open up Google Chrome ,search for ‘Chrome Web Store’ and open it up.
• Here in the chrome web store you can download new extensions for chrome. Browse through them or filter by category. You can also search for specific addons.
• Click ‘add to chrome’ to install an extension.
• Once a new extension is installed its icon will appear at the top right of the browser. You can click it to open it up and access its settings.
• To manage your installed extensions, tap on the 3 dots button at the top right of the screen of chrome, select ‘more tools’ and then extensions.
• Here you can disable, delete and edit the settings for your different extensions.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!