Welcome to a tutorial on changing the name of your Facebook profile. For most people, Facebook is their online social life. Billions of people use Facebook every month to connect with their friends and family.
There are several reasons why one might want to change their name on FB. After getting married and you inherit a new last name, or maybe you created a joke name when you joined as a teenager. Whatever the reason, changing your name on Facebook is easy!
Steps To Change Your Name On Facebook:
• On the Facebook app, tap on the menu button at the top right of the screen. (The menu button is 3 horizontal lines)
• From the menu, tap on ‘settings and privacy‘ and then tap on ‘settings‘.
• In the settings menu, tap on personal information, the first option on the list, And then select ‘name’.
• Here on this page you can edit your Facebook name.. Note that once you have changed your name you won’t be allowed to change it again for 60 days.
• Once you have changed it, tap ‘review change‘. You can then decide how your name is displayed.
• Once you are happy with that you will need to enter your Facebook password and then tap ‘save changes‘. Once you have done that, your official facebook name will have changed.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!