Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on extracting & unzipping zipped files in windows 10! Learn how to manage your archived zipped folders now !
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• To unzip a file, all you have to do is locate it in the file explorer, and then right click on it.
• From the options here , click on ‘extract all’ . click extract to unzip the files right there , or click on browse and select the folder you would like them to be saved in.
• This will unzip your files and allow you to access them.
• If you want to be able to do more with your zipped files. Download the 3rd party tool called WinRar .
• Now that winrar is installed when i right click on a zipped file it shows more actions that can be performed on it.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!