Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on how you can turn off automatic updates for Windows 10! Learn how to disable automatic updates on windows now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• First, open up the start menu and then click on settings.
• On the settings page, click on the last option; ‘update & security’.
• From the updates page, click on ‘advanced options’.
• Now go to ‘Pause updates’ and choose the date at the very bottom of the list. It’s not actually possible to permanently disable windows updates. You can only pause them for 35 days at a time.
• You will then have to install any updates and will be able to pause them again for 35 days more.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!