Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on deleting user accounts on Windows 10! Learn how to manage your user accounts and remove unneeded accounts from Windows 10.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Begin by opening up the start menu.Then click on the settings button.
• From the settings , click on ‘accounts’.
• Now select ‘Family & other users’ from the sidebar on the left.
• Select the user that you want to delete, and then click on ‘remove’. Now click on ‘delete account and data’ if you’re sure you want to remove the user.
• The user and all their data has now been removed from windows.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!