Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on deleting the saved game data of various games on your Xbox One. Learn how to remove saved game data from your Xbox now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Launch your Xbox and sign into your account.
• Click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Select ‘my games and apps’.
• Now find the game who’s saved data you want removed and then click the menu button on the Xbox controller.
• Select ‘manage game and addons’.
• Move down to saved data.
• The saved data for each profile who has played this game will appear here. Highlight your profile and then click the menu button again.
• Now select ‘delete saved data’.
• You can now decide whether to only delete the saved data from this Xbox, or to delete it from the Xbox cloud as well.
• Your saved data for that game has been deleted!
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!