So you want to delete your account with Big G ? Many people these days are searching for ways of deleting their Google account permanently, and it isn’t as simple as you might assume. let’s get to it!
Watch the video below or keep scrolling for the text version!
How To Permanently Delete a Google Account:
- on a web browser, go to accounts.google.com (or just click that link)
- Log into your account if you are not automatically logged in.
- Under the account preferences tab, click on Delete my account or services.
on the next page, click on delete google account and data.
You will now need to enter your Google password to continue.
- Make sure you read what it says on the next page, and then tick the boxes and confirm you want to delete the account.
- Once you have done that your account will be submitted for deletion, it can take up to 2 business days for the deletion to go through. if you change your mind in this time it may be possible to get your account back by going to google account support.
And that draws an end to this short tutorial on deleting your google account. as always if you have any questions please leave a comment down below!