Welcome to a tutorial on deleting Gmail contacts on your Android device. If you would like to delete some or all of your Gmail contacts, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps below to learn how to do it!
Steps To Delete Gmail Contacts On Android:
• Open up the Gmail app on your phone.
• Tap the three horizontal lines button in the top left corner.
• Choose settings from the menu that appears.
• Tap on your email address.
• Select manage your google account.
• Slide this bar at the top of the page to the left and tap on people and sharing.
• Select contacts.
• Hold down on a contact and then tap the box on the left to select them.
• If you want to delete one contact then tap the three dots button at the top.
• Select delete from the menu, then tap delete again on the popup that appears. That contact will be deleted.
• To delete multiple contacts you can hold down on multiple names and then tap the boxes on the left to select them.
• Tap the three dots button, tap delete, and then tap delete again.
• If you want to delete all of your contacts, select one contact first and then tap the little arrow in the top left and choose all.
• With all of your contacts selected follow the same steps as before.
• Tap the three dots button, tap delete, then tap delete again. All of your Gmail contacts will be deleted. However, they will still be in your trash for 30 days until they are permanently deleted.
• If you want to permanently delete them, you can tap on the three horizontal lines button in the top left.
• Tap bin at the bottom of the menu, tap empty bin now, then empty the bin. Your Gmail contacts will be permanently deleted.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!