Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on setting a custom background image for your Xbox One Dashboard! Learn how to customize your Xbox now and add your own background picture.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• In order to upload a custom background image, you will need to use a computer to save the image you want to use to a USB drive.
• Launch your Xbox and sign into your account.
• Insert the USB stick with the image into your Xbox.
• The Xbox will notify you that the storage device is ready. Hold down the ‘guide’ button to open it and it will take you to the download page for the media player app. Install it if you don’t have it already.
• Once the media player app has installed, open it up.
• Select the USB device from the list.
• Find your image and open it.
• Now click the ‘menu’ button of your controller and then select ‘set as background’.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!