Welcome to a tutorial on creating a poll on YouTube mobile. Learn how to create a poll for your YouTube community members using the YouTube mobile app. This works for both the Android and iOS app. You custom design the question and the answers for people to choose from. You can make it a public poll or just for members of your YouTube community, even specific member tiers.
Have a question you would like to ask your YouTube community? Create a poll to find out the answers!
Steps To Create A Poll On Youtube Mobile:
- Open up the YouTube app on your phone, then tap on your user icon in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Tap on ‘your channel’ from the options that appear.
- At the top of your channel you need to hold down and slide the top menu bar from right to left until you see the Community tab. Tap on ‘community’.
- At the top of the community page, tap on the text box to make a post.
- Write the question you want to ask in your poll. Then, tap on the poll icon in the bottom left corner of the text box.
- You can add your poll answer options.
- You can add more options by tapping ‘add another option’ at the bottom.
- Choose whether your poll will be public or for members only.
- You can also schedule your poll to post at a later date.
- Once you are finished editing, tap ‘post‘ in the top right corner to post your poll.
- The poll will be posted to your community page.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!