Welcome to a quick foxy tech tips tutorial on creating and managing playlists on YouTube. Playlists are a super useful feature which allow you to group videos together into lists which can be shared and played back in one go.
In this article we’ll go over creating a new playlist as well as how to manage it once its created.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up the YouTube app and find some videos you want to save into a playlist.
• Load the video.
• Press down on the ‘save’ button underneath the video.
• Tap ‘new playlist’.
• Give your playlist a name and select its privacy options.
• Your new playlist will now be created with that video inside it.
• Head over to your channel and select the playlists tab to view it.
• You can organize the playlist here, you can rename it, add a description, reorder the video list and also delete it.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!