Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on how you can create your own stickers for whatsapp from the images in your phone gallery! Turn your images into stickers on Whatsapp now! As you probably know you can download stickers to use on whatsapp chats, but you can also create stickers from your own photos.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• To do it we need to download a special app. Open up the play store.
• Search for ‘sticker maker’ . Install the one made by ‘viko & co’.
• Once its installed, open it up. Tap on create new sticker pack.
• Give the sticker pack a name and an author name.
• Start by selecting the tray icon, this is the logo image you will use to identify your sticker set on whatsapp.
• You can now start adding stickers to your set, start with number 1.
• Choose the image from your gallery.
• You can choose to use the whole image as a sticker, or cut out an object within the image. For this one i’m going to select all because i want the entire image.
• Now on this second one i want to cut out the image of the camel, so select the freehand option and now i have to draw around the edges of the camel. Make sure you do it in one go because when you let your finger off the screen its going to save.
• If you messed up you can try again, or if you are happy tap on save sticker.
• Once you have added enough stickers to your pack, tap on the ‘add to whatsapp button’ at the bottom of the screen.
• Tap ‘add’ to confirm.
• Now we can go back to whatsapp and as you can see the sticker pack has been added.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!