If you have an LG Smart TV you’re probably aware that there are several ways you can control your TV . One of them is by using the official app on your smart phone. In this tutorial we will cover controlling your LG TV using an Android phone or tablet!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• First of all, open up the google play store and download the app “LG TV Plus” .
• Before you launch the LG App, make sure that both your TV and Phone are connected to the same network, because it won’t work if not.
• When you first open the app you will need to sync to your TV. Select your TV from the list. You will now need to enter the security code that has appeared on your TV.
• Once you’ve entered the code your tv will now be synced to your phone and you can control the TV here using different interfaces and short-cuts.
• If you go over to mobile content tab within the LG App, you can also stream media from your phone direct to the TV.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!