Smart TV’s aren’t so smart until you connect them to the internet. To access the best content we need to connect our TV’s to the internet. With Most LG Smart TV’s you can connect them via both cable and WiFi. In this tutorial we are going to cover connecting your LG Smart TV to your WiFi network.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• First of all, hit the home button on your remote control and then click on settings at the top right hand corner of the screen.
• From the settings screen click on Network.
• Then Click on WiFi Connection.
• Select your wifi from the list below and enter your password.
• Once you have connected to your wifi you can now use the best features of your LG Smart TV.
• If you’d like to download some apps now, hit the home button again, and this time scroll until you find the LG content store.
• Click the apps tab to see a list of all the apps you can install on your TV.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!