Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on making more room in your storage on Xbox one! It is actually possible to free up some space on your Xbox without actually deleting your favorite games! Learn how its done here!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• When your Xbox is turned on, click the Xbox guide on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Select ‘my games and apps’.
• Now click ‘manage’ from the bottom of the list.
• You can now perform some actions to clear up space on your Xbox hard drive.
• The first option is to clear local game saves.
• The 2nd is to remove the Xbox 360 storage you may have set up if you’ve been playing Xbox 360 games.
• After that click on ‘make more space’ and you will be able to delete leftover addons of games you don’t have installed anymore.
• Go back to the page before, select manage storage and then ‘uninstall things’.
• The last step to do is simply deleting games you don’t want to play anymore.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!