Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on blocking websites from sending you push notifications on Google Chrome Mobile! Learn how to stop specific sites from annoying you on your phone with notifications on Google Chrome!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up chrome and then tap on the menu button at the top right of the screen. And then tap on settings.
• From the settings page, tap on notifications.
• There is a master switch here to enable or disable all notifications in chrome that you can disable if you want.
• You can also just disable specific websites from showing you notifications from within chrome. Scroll down to the bottom of the page here and it shows a list of sites with notifications enabled.
• Tap on a site and then tap on the show notifications option to disable it from being able to show you notifications.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!