Welcome to a tutorial on checking the remaining storage on your Playstation 4. Do you want to know how much space you have left on your Playstation after downloading a new game? Or do you want to check if you have enough space left on your PS4 to download a new game? Follow the easy steps below to find out how to do it.
Steps To Check Remaining Storage On PS4:
• From the dashboard of PS4, go up to the control panel and swipe to the right until you get to settings, and open them.
• In settings, scroll down a bit and select storage.
• It will take a few seconds to load and then you can select system storage.
• Your storage info will display there. It will show a bar graph of your used storage and remaining storage.
• Where it says free space it shows the exact number of gigabytes left.
• If you want to see what games or apps are taking up space, select applications.
• You can delete games or apps from there to up clear space.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!