Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on how you can check the specs of your Installed Ram on Windows 10! Lean how to see detailed info about your Ram now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by opening windows search and searching for ‘task manager’.
• In the task manager, click on the performance tab.
• Now select ‘memory’.
• This will show you how much ram you have and its speed.
• It’s possible to get more info about your ram by installing a small program called ‘cpu-z’.
• Download the English setup file and run it.
• Once it’s finished installing, find it on the desktop and then right click it and select ‘run as administrator’..
• Select the ‘memory’ tab. You will now see detailed info about your ram
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!