Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on changing your profile picture on YouTube. Whether you have a YouTube channel or you just use YouTube to comment, you should always have an up to date profile photo. Here is how you can change profile images on YouTube.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• On the YouTube app.. in the settings for your channel there is actually no button to change your image.
• What you have to do is, tap on your profile image from the top right of the screen, and then select ‘manage your google account’.
• On your Google account page here, tap on the profile image.
• Then select ‘set profile photo’.
• You can now choose the image to use from your gallery. Once you’re finished, tap ‘accept’.
• Your YouTube and google profile image will now be updated. It might take a few minutes or longer for the changes to appear on YouTube.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!