Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on changing your gamer picture on Xbox One! Did you know you can customize your Xbox profile picture and upload any photo you want? Learn how its done here!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Move to the left a few times til you get to the sign in tab and then click on your profile.
• Now select ‘my profile’.
• From here click on ‘customize profile’ and then select ‘change gamerpic’.
• You can select from a list of default gamer pics here. You can also upload a photo of your Xbox avatar. It’s also possible to use your own images, to do that, click ‘upload a custom image’ from the top right. That will open up a file manager and you’ll need to select your image. I have inserted a USB stick with my images into the Xbox.
• Once you have selected the image you can now crop it.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!