Welcome to a quick foxy tech tips tutorial on switching your Instagram to dark mode on android. You can’t actually do this from within the Instagram app, you do it from activating dark mode in your android settings. In this tutorial we will go over changing your android settings to force Instagram to be shown in dark mode.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up the YouTube app.
• Tap on your profile image at the top right of the screen.
• Now tap on ‘your channel’.
• On your channel page, tap the settings button.
• Tap the pen icon beside your channel name.
• Type in your new desired channel name and then tap OK.
•Note you are only allowed to change your channel name 3 times in a 90 day period.
Your YouTube channel name is now updated and that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!