Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on changing the language on the desktop version of Google Chrome! Learn how to change your chrome back to English, or change it to any other language!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up chrome and then tap on the menu button at the top right of the screen.
• Now tap on ‘Settings’.
• In the settings page, tap on the advanced tab from the left menu.
• Now click on ‘Languages’ .
• Click on ‘add language’ if your language is not already installed. Find your language from the list and select it and then click on ‘add’.
• Now beside the language name, tap on the menu button for it, and select the first option called ‘display google chrome in this language’ .
• Chrome will now relaunch and your new language will be active.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!