Welcome to a tutorial on changing your emergency contacts on iPhone. You can have multiple emergency contacts on your iPhone. In the article, I will show you how to add a new emergency contact, as well as how to remove one.
Maybe your emergency contacts number has changed, or you have parted ways with a partner so it is no longer appropriate for them to be your emergency contact. Perhaps you are setting up emergency contacts for the first time. Whatever your reason, this article will help you to change your emergency contacts in a few easy-to-follow steps.
Steps To Change Your Emergency Contacts On iPhone:
• The first step, is to open up the health app on your phone.
• In the top right corner of the health summary page you want to tap on your profile icon.
• Select medical ID from the list of options.
• Tap edit in the top right corner.
• Scroll down the page to emergency contacts.
• You can tap the minus icon to the left of a contact to remove that emergency contact.
• Or tap the plus icon to add a new emergency contact.
• Choose them from your contacts and then select their relationship to you from the list. That person will now be an emergency contact.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!