Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on changing the default web browser to be used by windows 10! This will change which browser opens when clicking links in windows 10! By default, internet explorer will be the browser. This is how you can change it!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Begin by opening up the start menu.Then click on the settings button.
• From the settings , click on ‘apps’.
• Now select ‘default apps’ from the left sidebar.
• Under ‘web browser’ select internet explorer and this will open the option to change to a different web browser. Select the one you want.
• Your default web browser on windows 10 has now been changed.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!