Welcome to a tutorial on Changing your google chrome homepage to the google.com search page. Sometimes your default home page can change due to viruses or other reasons.
watch the video below to learn how to do this, or keep scrolling for the text version.
How To Change Your Chrome HomePage To Google
- First, open up Google Chrome on your PC
- Click the settings button in the top right corner of the screen, it looks like 3 vertical dots.
- On the settings popup, click on settings.
- at the settings page, scroll all the way down to the bottom until you see the “Start Up” option.
- Under the startup option, choose the option to Open a new page on startup
- remove any old home pages that may be there
- click “add new” and enter google.com
- Your new homepage will now be google.
- You can confirm it worked by closing chrome and reopening it.
and that draws an end to this short tutorial. if you have any questions, please leave them down below in the comments.